Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frugal Focus 5/20/09

Today I received in the mail a $10 preloaded Mastercard debit card from sending in $20.00 in receipts for Swiffer refill products. These were purchased at CVS with extra care bucks and coupons, so I spent no money out of pocket. The rebate is still available here, items must be purchased by 5/15/09 and mailed in by 5/30/09.

I also did a couple of surveys through E-rewards, a site that I was referred to through my Borders Rewards card. This site gives generous rewards currency for surveys that you can exchange for rewards such as Borders gift certificate, Blockbuster rentals, magazine subscriptions and travel points. Today I got a certificate for two FREE previously viewed movies from Blockbuster. Last month I got $20 certificate for Borders.

No comments: