Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finding coupons online

Where do I find coupons? I don't spent a whole lot of time looking for them, now that I have my favorite sites. I also receive emails from most of these websites so that I know when new coupons are released (usually weekly).

Most stores do accept printed coupons from the web. I haven't had any problem using them.


Smartsource
Coupons.com
Health e-savers
Eat Better America
Betty Crocker
Right at home
Coupon Loop - a list of hundreds of current online coupons

I have also had luck going directly to the websites of products that I like and signing up for their newsletters. Often they send out coupons or opportunities to get free samples. By signing up with Morningstar, I recently received two $1.00 off coupons for their breakfast patties (our favorite veggie sausage).

Shortcuts is a site that works with Kroger and adds electronic coupons directly to your shopper's card. When you purchase something from your shortcuts list, it automatically adjusts the price at the register. Sweet!

You may wish to set up an alternative email address for your coupons as they can fill up your inbox.

No comments: