Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekly roundup...

I met to post this over the weekend!

This week I received:

Old Navy gift card $10.00
Barnes and Noble gift card $25.00
These two came from American Express points saved up

Amazon.com gift card $20
Check $21.00
These are both from survey sites that I participate in. I give them my opinion...they give me money. More on that later.
Total gift cards/cash = $76.00

We also returned some random stuff to Walmart (their after Christmas return policy is extremely generous) and received $37.00 gift card that we used towards groceries.

1 comment:

Jim Cauthen said...

What are some of the survey sites that you work with? I'm an unemployed college student looking to save money wherever I can, and to make money wherever I can as well.

Selling blood is next on my list. ;)

Thanks,
/j