Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekly roundup

During the past couple of weeks I have received:

-Check $17.10 from Opinion Outpost for surveys completed.
-Check $3.19 from Windex (mail-in rebate) for trying their new wipes.
-Gift card $10.00 for T.J. Maxx from Lightspeed Panel (survey site)
-$15.00 Borders gift card through their e-rewards program

And, one of my state tax returns which will be going towards credit card debt, once the other comes in.

I have never really done rebates before on grocery items, but I am seeing more and more of them in the Sunday coupons.

This week I plan to mail in one for Salad Finishers (full purchase price)and another for Madagascar 2 ($5.00 when you buy 2 Voila Meals. I bought the DVD at Target last weekend for $10.00)

It's probably a good idea to buy these items separately, as often rebates require you to mail in the original receipt.

No comments: